HLTA December 2019
Sherbourne Fields School
Telephone: 02476 591501
HIGHER LEVEL TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED 35 hours per week term time only
(Grade 5 £21,589 - £26,999 pro rata)
This is an exciting and very rare opportunity to utilize a specialism in a school with an increasing population of pupils with a range of ASC. As an employee of Sherbourne Fields, you be part of an ‘Outstanding’ all aged specialist School where you will receive ongoing professional development opportunities and support within a unique environment.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, qualified, confident and professional HLTA who is creative, inspirational, enthusiastic and imaginative to support a broad range of students with a variety of additional needs including ASC across our school.
Only applicants with the following qualifications/experience will be considered for the post:
- Maths, English GCSE (A – C or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years Teaching Assistant experience within a Special Education setting
- Strong ICT skills
As part of your role you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a positive creative learning environment
- Work with committed, supportive and friendly colleagues
- Be supported with your training and staff development needs with plenty of opportunities for career development
- to deliver staff training both in school and beyond
- work with supportive governors and parents
- utilise our gym and health and wellbeing suite
Sherbourne Fields is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Full enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this post.
Please download an application pack from the school website – www.sherbournefields.co.uk
Please email completed applications to email@example.com
*Unfortunately, due to the extremely high number of applications expected, we are unable to respond to each individual. If you have not heard by Friday 10th January 2020 then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing date for applicants: Wednesday 8th January 2020.
Interviews date to be confirmed.