Skip to content ↓

Family Liaison and Transition Useful Information

Special Education Needs and Disablity Local offer.
02476 452 157

The SEND Local Offer will cover services available to the public across education, health and social care:

  • Education: such as nurseries, playgroups, schools and colleges and support services like educational psychologists and SEN services
  • Health:  children’s and adult services including GPs, therapists and hospital services
  • Social care: such as short break services and children’s and adult disability services.


The Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support Service (SEND IASS), previously known as Parent Partnership Service, provides Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support


Contact a family are an organisation for families with disabled children

Scope Disability Charity‎

Mencap is the voice of learning disability

Support and information for brothers and sisters of disabled people
01535 645 453

Coventry Law Centre   

Coventry Law Centre can offer free advice, guidance and support for

  • Child and Family Law
  • Health and Social Care
  • Housing Advice
  • Independent Complaints Advocacy Service for NHS services
  • Welfare Benefits appeals
  • Employment and Discrimination
  • Asylum and Immigration Law

Helping people get mobile by exchanging their mobility allowance to lease a car, scooter or a powered wheelchair
0300 456 4566

Help with DLA Forms

Please contact to make an appointment:

Oakwood house, 
Coventry   CV1 2HL
Tel: 024 7652 1100

For telephone enquiries only:
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri; 09:30 -12:30  and 13:30 - 16:30

Weds; 09:30 - 12:30

Sat, Sun; Closed.