Extended Hours Manager Oct 2019
Sherbourne Fields School
Telephone: 02476 591501
Extended Hours Manager
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 9.00am
Monday – Wednesday 3.00pm – 5.30pm
(Plus 3.5 hours admin time – 16 hours per week, term time only)
Grade 5 (£21,589 - £26,999) per annum pro rata.
Sherbourne Fields is an Outstanding all aged Special School catering for pupils with a broad spectrum of special educational needs. We are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, committed and organised Extended Hours Manager for our very popular Breakfast and After School Club.
As the Manager of the club, you will be supported by our Play Leader along with a small team of Play Workers in order to provide an outstanding out of hour’s club provision for up to 20 pupils. In your role as manager you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Plan, coordinate and prepare activities for the club ensuring pupils are stimulated, encouraged and developed in a positive way
- Acknowledge and note individual children’s progress and development and share this information with parents/carers and class teams
- Complete all club administration including staff/pupil registers, staff rotas, ensuring all pupil data is accurate and up to date
- Recruitment and line management of supporting Play Leader and Play Workers
- Marketing and Promotion of the club
If you have experience within an SEND educational setting, hold a relevant childcare qualification and are able to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills which will enable you to take our facility to the next level, then we would love to hear from you.
A full enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) will be carried out on all successful applicants.
Application packs are available from and returnable to the school. Please download the application form, person specification and job description from the school website – www.sherbournefields.coventry.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 28th October at midday
Interviews: To be confirmed.