Care Enabler December 2019
Sherbourne Fields School
Telephone: 02476 591501
CARE ENABLERS REQUIRED
5 hours a day 10.00am – 3.00pm (Days/total number of hours negotiable)
(Grade 3 £18,426 - £19,554 pro rata)
This is a new and exciting opportunity to become part of a team of professionals supporting a range of pupils from 2 -19 years with a broad spectrum of need including physical disabilities, medical conditions and learning need.
As a Personal Care Enabler you will support the class teams in promoting the welfare of children across the school. These duties include the following:
- Assisting pupils in implementing personal care programmes throughout the school day
- Practical support for personal hygiene
- Personal care (eating, drinking, toileting)
- Cleaning and maintenance of personal care equipment
Do you fit this post?
If you are flexible in your approach with a positive and caring personality; able to demonstrate excellent communication skills coupled with an abundance of common sense; have bags of energy with a ‘can do’ attitude then we would love to hear from you.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a positive professional environment
- Work with committed, supportive and friendly colleagues
- Be supported with your training and staff development needs
- utilise our gym and health and wellbeing suite
Sherbourne Fields is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Full enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this post.
Please download an application pack from the school website – www.sherbournefields.co.uk
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Unfortunately, due to the extremely high number of applications expected, we are unable to respond to each individual. If you have not heard by Friday 10th January 2020 then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing date for applicants: Wednesday 8th January 2020
Interviews date to be confirmed.