Driver April 2018
Sherbourne Fields School
Telephone: 02476 591501
Part Time Driver Required to transport students to and from school - 15 hours per week.
(Term Time Only 7.30am/9.00am and 3.00pm/4.30 pm Monday to Friday).
Living wage (£8.33 per hour + split shift allowance)
Drivers must posses a D1 category license and have passed the City Council Defensive Drivers Assessment or be willing to undertake the assessment.
- You will need to be over 21 years of age and hold a full clean driving licence for a minimum of three years.
- Able to help people on and off minibuses and in and out of people carriers.
- Be flexible and patient in your approach.
- Have a caring nature and sensitive to others with special needs.
- Work as part of a team.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- A geographical knowledge of the City and surrounding area.
Sherbourne Fields is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this post for the successful applicant.
Please download an application pack from the school website – www.sherbournefields.co.uk
Please email completed applications to email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: Friday 4th May 2018
Interview date to be confirmed.